Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians remains vigilant in our pursuit to support the work being done across the state by our members everyday and especially during this difficult time as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
With an overwhelming amount of information on COVID-19 coming in everyday we wanted to create a space where we could provide our members direct links and resources to the most up-to-date information on this rapidly evolving health emergency.
We have also created a survey for our members to gather your PPE needs and what resources or assistance that you are lacking that the OAFP may be able to help with.
Below, you will find the list of various resources. If you have a resource that you would like to share, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to thank you for the care you provide daily. We know the sacrifice and passion each of you put in and we want you to know the OAFP is here for you. We urge you to stay healthy and to reach out if there is anything the Academy can do to assist you!
Articles Written During Covid-19 by Oklahoma Family Physicians
Family Medicine Clinic Guide
The OAFP’s Covid-19 page has many valuable resource links and documents that you may want to use for your practice or share with other physicians. In addition to these resources, the OAFP has created a Family Medicine Clinic Guide for you to distribute to your staff and keep in your office. Please click here to download.
Access The Latest Information from the AAFP for Covid-19
OAFP Live Web Meeting – View Presentation Below
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization
Oklahoma State Department of Health
American Academy of Family Physicians
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Emergency COVID-19 Funding Approved HERE
- COVID-19: Financial Relief for Family Physicians HERE
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources HERE
Physician Well Being
- Physician Health First HERE
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19 HERE
- Protect Against Burnout & Encourage Self-Care HERE
- Protecting the Mental Health of Healthcare Professionals HERE
- AMA Quick Guide to Telemedicine Practice HERE
- The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Podcast Series HERE
- COVID-19 FAQ – You’re Pressing Questions Answered HERE
- AMA Physician Guide to Covid-19 HERE
- Oklahoma Healthcare Provider Guidance for Evaluation and Testing HERE
Resident & Student Resources
- Covid-19 Resources from the AAFP Here
COVID-19 Oklahoma Update teleECHO
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
This ECHO will be held weekly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8:30 a.m. until further notice.
Register Here: https://okstate.forms-db.com/view.php?id=268015
Connecting to the session:
Join Zoom from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: Click Here!
Joining by phone only: (301) 715-8592 Meeting ID: 162 320 427
Link to tutorial: Joining a Meeting
DOCTORS SUBMIT QUESTIONS HERE
MEET YOUR OKLAHOMA EVP KARI WEBBER, CAE
Ask how you can become involved in the fight against Covid-19 in Oklahoma.