How it began
In 2000, the Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians launched a new program called the Choice CME Program. Our goal is to be the primary and premier CME provider for primary care physicians in Oklahoma. For the past thirteen years the OAFP has partnered with Choice CME Partners to provide Oklahoma physicians with:
- Over 1000 hours of cutting-edge CME
- Updates in numerous disease states
- Education on the latest diagnosis criteria and treatment options
Benefits of being a Choice CME Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Recognition of Choice CME Partners in all OAFP Publications.
- “First Class” exhibit booth space at the Annual Scientific Assembly.
- Opportunity to support CME meetings across the state, in both urban and rural communities.
- Complimentary advertisements in the OAFP Membership and Referral Directory.
2017 OAFP Choice CME Partners
The following companies have made a considerable financial contribution to the OAFP Choice CME Program. Please extend our Partners’ representatives the courtesy of your time and appreciation of their support.